Back to top

Access and admission

Admission requirements

If you come from a Member State of the European Union and it is the first time you access a Spanish university, or if you haven’t finished your university studies, you should address to process your certification.

To access to all ELISAVA studies, you should make the university pre-registration through the webpage of the Government of Catalonia (during June and July).

If you have any problem while making the pre-registration or you need more information, you can contact the Access Office at Universitat de Barcelona (Tel. 93 223 03 23).


University entrance examination (PAU)

Advanced level specific vocational training

University degree

Students who have begun university studies