Presentations, meetings and pitching. Notifying the client (Closed course)
- Capacitating the student to notifying with effectiveness and closeness the necessary contents or ideas.
- Teaching them how to clearly structure and notify the message, information, proposals and conclusions that they want to convey by using narrative tools like the storytelling.
- Helping the students define their own style of presentation with their personality and particular mark.
- Eliminating the artificiality of the language and developing, with coaching, a typical and adequate to the students’ personality and to the type of presentations they will have to give.
- Developing the ability to inspire the receiver/spectator, with the addition of the said means.
- Working, in a workshop format, on a customized presentation of every student in order to get them finish the course with an applied and specific knowledge, adapted to their needs.
Structure and contents
- Presenting. Presentation types. Challenges, difficulties and solutions.
- The presentation suitable for its contents, audience and particular mark.
- Giving a presentation with storytelling: leaving the information behind, heading towards values.
- Structure and contents of the presentation: from the conflict idea to the hero’s journey.
- Verb and speech. Body language, voice and “be yourself”. Pitching.
- Interaction with the audience. From the message to transmitting, to the “audience journey”.
- The supporting materials: visuals, auditives, interactive. Beyond the keynote.
- Practicing: the phases of a presentation. Staging. The “memorable moment”.
Salva Rubio is a professional scriptwriter, novelist and storyteller. He currently has different full-length films in production and development, he is a cinematographic project analyst and he also has experience in animation screenplay. As a novelist, he has published two books with Penguin Random House and is working on the third novel. As a graphic novel scriptwriter, he is preparing different works for the Le Lonbard Franco-Belgian publishing house and, as a teacher, he has taught in schools such as the European University of Madrid, ESNE or ELISAVA.